Maasdam June 7th Sold out? Already?

bunduo

About a two weeks ago, we got an email from HAL advertising the Maasdam's June 7th sailing from Boston to Montreal. We booked an inside guarantee because there were so many cabins available in EVERY category, we figured we would get an upgrade because the boat seemed empty. I'm a member of the Mariner society (my DW is not) which the HAL customer servant said would put us ahead of others on the guaranteed list if we were upgraded. I just checked to see how many cabins were left and it appears the ship is sold out! Is it possible that the ship sold out in two weeks?

I'm not exaggerating about the cabin availability when we booked. I clicked on every category and they showed the maximum number of cabins (six) that could be shown The cabins were in the middle of the ship, too! Don't they fill from the middle and work there way to the front and back? Could they have sold all the cabins to a broker? Did they sell them locally to the Boston area? Any insights would be appreciated!

The booking engine is also showing Maasdam sold out on May 17th, May 24th, May 31st, June 21st and August 16.

That seems a bit unlikely, since ALL those cruises were open a couple of days ago. Maybe something is wrong with their booking engine?

I doubt it's all sold out. I would say there's a problem with their booking right now. Seeing there are other dates showing sold out also, I would guess it's not a charter. Maybe tomorrow something will show up:)

Archived