How Important is Direct Flight to SJU?

sunshine0503

It's about $56 more per person for a direct flight to SJU from Detroit with NWA. All of the other airlines (Spirit, Delta, AA, Continental) all have at least one stop with a couple of hours layover and changing planes. We are flying in a day early regardless... but wanted some opinions (more for the other people traveling with us)... how important is it for a direct flight? Worth the $56 per person? We're talking a $486 per person round trip flight.

Thanks!

The less stops you have, the less places for your baggage to go missing.

The less stops, less places where you have to worry about weather affecting your trip.

The less stops you have, the less places for your baggage to go missing.

The less stops, less places where you have to worry about weather affecting your trip.

I agree! Spend the extra $$. You would probably spend close to that in the airport between flights anyway.

I would go for the direct flight, especially since your countdown clock indicates it will be when there is the potential for snow. I think it just makes for a better vacation when you are more rested and less stressed. The layover almost doubles your travel time and there is always the possibility of missing connections, etc. $56 pp -consider it a good investment in a better vacation.

Archived