Sailing on the Dawn PH AB Suite 11010

Evilmille

Hello, We have stayed in the AB cabin twice and it is GREAT. The bathroom has windows by the tub and shower. There is also a flat screen tv above the tub. A separate toliet and shower. Double sinks and many many extra's. A HUGE closet with plenty of storage.

Separate bedroom has a King/Queen size bed with yet another TV. Big heavy drapes can be closed to keep the sunlight out if you wish to sleep in late.

Livingroom is very nice also with a TV and coach. There is a table and four chairs, which is perfect for room service! :D

The 2nd bedroom is basically an inside cabin but perfect for kids. My daughter LOVED having her own bathroom and so did we.

The only BIG problem with this cabin is once you stay here you will NEVER want to leave!

We've stayed in the AB twice and will again in a little over a month. Link to many pics in my signature. And, here is a link to probably the most comprehensive review of an AB. It's on the Star, which is a sister ship to the Dawn so everything is almost identical:

http://www.orcatekweb.com/Cabin-11550.htm Scroll down a bit to see the commentary and pictures. They have now put advertisements in the website that weren't there before.

11010 is just below the entrance to the Stardust Lounge. There really shouldn't be an issue with noise. Enjoy!! But, I warn you: once you sail in an AB, you'll never go back to anything else!!!

Happy Sailing!!:D

Cabin good for 3 (or 2 adults 2 kids), master bedroom and very much seperate/private room with own bathroom.

Master bedroom/bathroom very luxurious, bathroom is basically double size you'd expect.

Tradeoff is the oversize bathroom is hogging where the balcony would normally be, so you get a disappointingly tiny balcony (for a suite), only enough space for 2 upright chairs and low table between.

Seperate bedroom is like an ordinary inside room/bathroom, just big enough for bed really. It's fine but not if the 3rd person expecting same quality accomodation as master bedroom.

Overall it provides unusually good privacy for 3rd person in cabin, very much seperate sleeping accomodation behind two locked doors. Oversize/luxury bathroom and tiny balcony. I would personally rather have ordinary bathroom and big balcony.

Archived