Destiny (drinks package)

Hi,

Just come home and would like to say we had a great time, but there have been changes since January, We took the AI at a price of £210 for 10 days, always have had AI but this time they have taken a lot of the drinks off ie creme de menthe, apircot brandy, cherry brandy, advocaart peach snapps, ect and i know that my mum did not get her £210 worth as all of the above drinks she liked.

BE AWARE.

Carol

Just come back yesterday and I dread to think what our drinks would have come to if we did not have the free upgrade to AI. Only disappointment was there was no Fosters lager for my husband but there was plenty of everything else. Cruise was fantastic, entertainment second to none and food and service every bit as good as P & O and Celebrity.

The creme de methe white or green.

Also you cant have a brandy coffee but u can have a coffee, and brandy and the cream with the hot chocolate, what the difference?

carol

Hi Carol,

I've just realised who you are now I've read you message. I was sat in Blakes with you with my Dad - do you remember me?

What a small world, because we chatted on here before we went on the cruise didn't we?

We've already booked another cruise on Destiny for October!

Rachel.

Hi,

What a small world, how many people were with us (1400) and we happened to meet up.

Glad you got home safe and well, we had a great time didn't we, and what can i say about Antonio, he is great.

When you go back in October say hi from me and my mum.

take care and keep intouch will you.

carol x

Hi Carol,

Will definitley keep in touch, no problem. Yes, we had a fantastic time didn't we. I wish we were still there now, it was horrible getting off. I still can't believe we were chatting on here before we got on Destiny. Yes, Antonio is great, I am in touch with him, so next time I chat to him, I will say you and your mum say hello, he will be pleased.

We were also blessed with good weather while we were onboard, my aunt and uncle got back from Destiny yesterday, and it rained a couple of days and was a bit chilly.

It's nice to hear from you, and will be great to stay in touch. Have you booked anything else yet??

Take care,

Rachel.

x

Hi Rachel

I cant believe we had such good weather, i didnt expected it to be that good.

We havent book any thing yet, i am going away with hubby, 1 son and his friend , 1 son and his wife and my grand daughter on friday to Cornwall fishing for a week in a lodge so i am looking forward to that and then i am away with mum again 5th july to devon for a week.

take care

speak soon

carol x

• 2 weeks later...

Archived