Begging for menus

gandh621

LOL Ok, not really begging.....but wondering if I can possibly (please) bribe someone or beg someone to take pics of or scan copies of the current menus on the Glory? I have until June 28th so it can be anyone sailing between now and then. I would be so happy and I'm sure a lot of other people will agree. I want to book the supper club but wanted to check out the menus before I plan a night for that.

Please let me know if anyone sailing soon would do this!!!! Thanks!!! :D

Also, at the sushi bar.....is all the sushi free and you only have to pay for saki if you want it?????? Just curious!

LOL Ok, not really begging.....but wondering

Also, at the sushi bar.....is all the sushi free and you only have to pay for saki if you want it?????? Just curious!

Just got back from the Glory on May 3. Sushi was free. There were one nigiri and two maki rolls. One of the rolls was some type of fish (ahi tuna, salmon, octopus, mackeral etc.) and the other was more a California Roll style. For condiments there was regular and low sodium soy sauce, pickeled ginger slices, wasabi, shredded pickled carrots.

The saki was $1.25 for a small cup (looked about 1-1.5 oz. to me)or $4.25 for a carafe (maybe 4 oz...).

The Mrs. And I usually went down there before dinner for a snack and the meandered down to the Martini Bar for a couple before dinner...:cool:

Archived