Cat. 11 .. Glory vs. Pride

My wife and I are going on the Glory in May for our 2 year anniversary. We were on the Pride for our honeymoon in May of 2003. We spoiled ourselves with a Category 11 on the Pride. I'd like to surprise my wife with a Category 11 on the Glory! Since I'm not really up to speed yet on the different classes of ships, are the Category 11's on the Glory and Pride going to be the same or different? If they are different, how so? I know Im asking for a lot but any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

ChiBearsSuperFan

How did you like the carnival pride? I will be cruising in April. I usually cruise on princess but there is not much excitment going on after 10 p.m. Princess tends to cater to an older crowd.

How was the food, entertainment and anything else you can share.

The only thing that I am worried about is that it scored an 82! That is the lowest score on any ship yet.

Thanks for any information you can share.

ChiBearsSuperFan,

Sorry I can't tell you anything about the Glory. I haven't sailed her yet.

binuevo,

The Pride is fantastic! :D I loved everything about her sailing- food, enterntainment, cruise director ;), itinerary, service, etc. My day by day review of my cruise can be read at this link: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=42729 I also have a detailed review from marklodi if you are interested in reading someone else's thoughts on the Pride. If you would like a copy, please send me an e-mail. Also, the link to my pictures from the Pride cruise is below.

An option that you have on the Glory is a 9A with a wrap around balcony- Although not a suite--the balcony is huge. and you get to see the view behind AND on the side of you. There are only 6 cabins like this on the ship

Archived