Silly ? Is it easy to get cab back-V-Mdna-V

Not a silly question at all. But you will have no problem getting a taxi at the Mdna. Its part of the city, quite congested, and taxis are readily available.

Hank

we stayed in Mdina when our cruise ended. We arranged for the cab driver who took us from port to the hotel in Mdina to return for us the next day and take us to the airport. I would recommend you do the same-just to play it safe. There is not a whole lot to see in Mdina but it is quite lovely and we especially enjoyed the cafe that overlooks the water along the wall of the city(opposite from where you will enter the city gates). There is a kind of :hokey exhibit of the malta knights but it was fun and there is an interesting archaeological museum just outside the city walls. We stayed @ Xara Palace, a beautiful hotel and you could stop and have a drink or snack @ the cafe there as well.

Enjoy your trip!

Valletta port, ok silly question, I want to walk to town and then get taxi to Mdna, is it then easy to get taxi back, my time is limited so want to make sure I dont miss ship.

Lee Anne

you should find plenty of taxis waiting outside the main gate of Mdina so should not be a problem.

Archived