Grand Old House/Smith Beach

beachbride09

• 2 weeks later...

I would love to hear more about your wedding at Smith Cove Beach. Did you book through GOH or through a different wedding coordinator? How big was your wedding? We are trying to decide where to get married in Grand Cayman and GOH is definitely a front runner, but we are thinking if we just do the beach, should we go through a coordinator?

...should we go through a coordinator?

You need someone here in GC who can coordinate the logistics of the wedding license and arrange for a wedding officer (usually a minister of religion or justice of the peace) to perform the ceremony. There are minor, but important, requirments such as these which would be difficult to coordinate on your own.

Hello!

Just wondering if anyone has visited the Grand Old House and Smith Beach?

I am planning to wed at the Grand Old House and just looking for feedback.

Thanks!

My first visit to GC, we went to Smiths Beach and I LOVED it... the area is so beautiful and the water is so clear,

Mel

We were married at Grand Old House in Feb 2005. Beautiful location and we were able to coordinate the event directly with them. Went back last year just after our second wedding anniversary and had a wonderful lunch there.

My first visit to GC, we went to Smiths Beach and I LOVED it... the area is so beautiful and the water is so clear,

Mel

We were married at Grand Old House in Feb 2005. Beautiful location and we were able to coordinate the event directly with them. Went back last year just after our second wedding anniversary and had a wonderful lunch there.

Do ya'll have pictures to share?

• 2 years later...
Hi there! Trying to get feedback from brides that got married at Grand Old House. Did you get married on the deck or on the beach? Trying to decide which way to go...PLEASE HELP!

hi! I got married at Smith's Cove - right on the beach. The setting was beautiful.

you can send me a message a jagschneider at gmail dot com and I will help with any questions.

Also, I have pics from the photographer that was booked through Grand Old House - he was awesome!

Archived