No Luggage Tags

martodd

elena7seas, we were fortunate enough to be upgraded so the luggage tags sent to us are no longer valid. We did not get e-docs, everything was hard copies sent through our TA so we have no way to print out new ones. Can you e-mail us your EXCEL file at azboeing@yahoo.com? Thanks.

Congratuations on your visit from the Upgrade Fairy!

I have sent the EXCEL file to your email address with instructions for customizing it. Please email me back at elena7cc@yahoo.com if you have any questions.

If you do not have an example of the correct luggage tag, please contact a "Captain's Club" representative who can send you an e-doc example that you can follow.

Have a happy cruise!

elena7seas, thanks for sending me the file, very easy to do. I called Captain's Club and the representative said unless I had e-docs originally they could not send a sample luggage tag. I suspect she didn't know or care to provide the right answer and instead said "Be careful because a lot of data on Criuise Critic is erroneous." So I won't likely have the right color for a Sky Suite on my tags but everything else will at least be correct and will look better than a magic marker on my current tags!

elena7seas, thanks for sending me the file, very easy to do. I called Captain's Club and the representative said unless I had e-docs originally they could not send a sample luggage tag. I suspect she didn't know or care to provide the right answer and instead said "Be careful because a lot of data on Criuise Critic is erroneous." So I won't likely have the right color for a Sky Suite on my tags but everything else will at least be correct and will look better than a magic marker on my current tags!

Glad the file worked for you!

I'm sorry that you found someone so unhelpful when you called Captain's Club.

The file that I sent you was the one I created when we upgraded to a Sky Suite at the last minute, and Captain's Club emailed me one sample tag. But that was 8 months ago, and things may have changed.

We were sailing on the Mercury, and the blue was the colour for the Sky Suite class. The colour on my file was virtually identical to the blue on the sample luggage tag.

If you go on the Roll Call for your cruise, perhaps someone is in a Sky Suite and can tell you the colour of the Sky Suite tags.

Have a wonderful time on your cruise!

elena7seas,

I received the excel file...thanks so much!

I can't wait to get the e-docs for our October cruise so that I can start making luggage tags!

You're very welcome. I'm always so happy to have my luggage tags all completed and tucked into my red travel folder.

Happy cruising!

Archived