Can I get a floating mat on CoCoCay...

royal girl

• 2 weeks later...

Haven't ran out there when we visited. I've seen different islands run out of them and we simply asked someone who wasn't using there's if we could borrow it for a few minutes. We assured them we'd bring it right back or if they needed it before we returned, we'd be right there and gladly hand it back over. People were always nice about it. We shared ours with others as well.

So I can actually still get one on CoCoCay? I guess they put it right on my seapass card?

I just don't want to reserve it if we don't feel like using it... But... I bet it's nice though! Floating on that crystal blue water... :p

They ran out last week when we were there, but there were two ships in that day.....5/25.

Yeah, that's the only time I've heard of them running out of mats. But there don't appear to be to many times when there are two ships at the island at the same time. I'm guessing (I see you were on SOS) that you guys missed your first day and stopped on your second try?

Archived