AOS: Need quick balcony cabin help

We finally narrowed down the ship, now we need the cabins. We need a quad, triple and double balcony cabins. We would like to book today.

Are the balcony cabins off the back of the ship any good...#1392, 1390 or 1388. They also have 1688, 1690 and 1692. Are they better or bigger balconies? Do they have plexi glass on the bottom on the ship for a better view?

The other choices we have are then Deck 8..cabin#8362, 8360 and 8358.

Thanks!

We finally narrowed down the ship, now we need the cabins. We need a quad, triple and double balcony cabins. We would like to book today.

Are the balcony cabins off the back of the ship any good...#1392, 1390 or 1388. They also have 1688, 1690 and 1692. Are they better or bigger balconies? Do they have plexi glass on the bottom on the ship for a better view?

The other choices we have are then Deck 8..cabin#8362, 8360 and 8358.

Thanks!

Those are all great aft cabins. I have only stayed aft once (1390) on the Navigator. 1388/1688 are corner afts and many people like them the best. I loved the balcony on 1390. It was much larger than a regular D1 balcony cabin. I don't think there is plexiglass on the bottom. There is a great website floating around that has all the pictures of the aft cabins. I will look to see if I can find it and post it for you. I personally would only stay aft again if I could be on the 10th floor so if all those cabins are available, you are very lucky. :D

What ship are you talking about?

Some of the ships actually let you remove the partition between balconies and some are plexiglass and some are cement...it really does depend on the ship....

According to the title, the OP is on AOS (Adventure). The OP also asked if the bottom of the balconies are plexi-glass. AOS has metal and not plexi-glass on the bottom half of the balconies.

The photo on the left is what the AOS balcony looks like. The photo on the right is what the newer Voyager-class balconies look like. balconies2.jpg

The info is from http://www.romain-moisescot.com/voyagerclass/

Archived