Concierge Service

I will be in a Grand Suite and was told that I can use the concierge service for getting tickets to the ice skating show and to chops. Does anyone know if I can order tickets for family members that are not staying in the Grand Suite with us, or will it just be for the ones actually assigned to our Grand Suite room? This is our first time on RCCL and was not sure how all of this works.

Thanks!:)

It will never hurt to ask the Concierge politely for extra tickets for the others.....most likely, you will get them. Chops reservations won't be a problem either....especially if you are going to be there at the same time.......she/he will reserve the size of table you need regardless if the others are not eligible for Concierge services.

I will be in a Grand Suite and was told that I can use the concierge service for getting tickets to the ice skating show and to chops. Does anyone know if I can order tickets for family members that are not staying in the Grand Suite with us, or will it just be for the ones actually assigned to our Grand Suite room? This is our first time on RCCL and was not sure how all of this works.

Thanks!:)

What you are asking will actually depend upon the Concierge. It's their decision whether to allow members outside of the Suite......or Diamond/Diamond Plus members the same perks. Some will allow this, and others won't.

If it's two of you in a Grand Suite........and 40 family members in regular cabins......you might as well.........just not even bring it up!!:)

Rick

Archived