Arcadian Rhodes

starburst17

:) Absolutely, book as soon as you get onboard. We thought our first evening there was so good we went again in the second week. If I remember there was a little complimentary espresso cup of intense pea and mint soup. As a starter I had red mullet with courgette linquine and then for the main course I had halibut accompanied with a lobster sauce and potato topped with a lobster broth. There was then a complimentary champagne sorbet and I had a passion fruite creme brulee which was fantastic. We then had espresso which was served with bitter chocolate - lovely.

We thought it well worth the £15pp charge. It would be lovely to celebrate a special occasion. Don't leave it too long to book as it tables do get booked up quickly.

Annie

:) Absolutely, book as soon as you get onboard. We thought our first evening there was so good we went again in the second week. If I remember there was a little complimentary espresso cup of intense pea and mint soup. As a starter I had red mullet with courgette linquine and then for the main course I had halibut accompanied with a lobster sauce and potato topped with a lobster broth. There was then a complimentary champagne sorbet and I had a passion fruite creme brulee which was fantastic. We then had espresso which was served with bitter chocolate - lovely.

We thought it well worth the £15pp charge. It would be lovely to celebrate a special occasion. Don't leave it too long to book as it tables do get booked up quickly.

Annie

I'll second this post!!

i booked a table for 8 on my birthday in december... great occasion, great food and excellent service...

get in quick like Annie says and you should be OK..

not many people can say they've eaten in a Gary Rhodes restaurant £15 or not...

Yes definitely worth it!! As my husband says you can't go to his land based restaurants for 15 quid! Book on embarkation day and ask for a window table, very romantic at sunset. Lots of courses, so try not to eat too many of their little bread rolls, even though they are delicious. Bon appetit!!

PS We prefered this to the Orchid.

I was eating in Arcadian Rhodes about 2 weeks ago, I have eaten there on all 3 cruises on Arcadia in the past 2 years and in the Orchid as well.

Prefer Rhodes each time, although Orchid is good as well.

Book on embarkation, as for a table by the window

Sue

Oooh, book it straight away. It was the best bit of our cruise last year. Fab food, good service (friendly but not intrusive) and did I mention the food?

Almost enough to tempt me back to P&O after our flights home debacle last year!

:D

I was eating in Arcadian Rhodes about 2 weeks ago, I have eaten there on all 3 cruises on Arcadia in the past 2 years and in the Orchid as well.

Prefer Rhodes each time, although Orchid is good as well.

Book on embarkation, as for a table by the window

Sue

Oh glad everyone is positive about the Arcadian Rhodes we skip it on our last cruise on Arcadia but depart to the Fjords on 21st July will give it try this time for sure :D Will also being going to the Orchid really liked it last time ut prefer the Oriental night not a big Indian food fan

Archived