Wendie Plan

misty57

Has anyone on Weight Watchers tried this plan? I read about it online and it makes sense to me. It's just going to be really hard psychologically to eat so many points one day a week, but I think I will try it. A friend of mine was severely plateaued and her husband told her to take one day a week and eat whatever she wanted and that seemed to bump her off the plateau. I have been staying OP and excercising 4-5 days a week with weights and cardio. I feel so much better and my clothes are looser but I have only lost 2 lbs in 5 weeks, and most of the time I go up and down 1-.4 lb each week. I want to lose 40 lb by December so I need to get the show on the road!

I have been on WW since last July and had lost almost 80 pounds. I got sick a few weeks ago and gained a bunch back. However, I never hit a plateau and I did something similar to the Wendie Plan. What I did was basically divide my weekly points throughout the week. I would only eat 30 out of the 35, but I would eat maybe 3 on Monday, 5 on Tuesday, etc. until I used them all up. I would also eat a few (I eat 34 a day) of my points for Saturday and Sunday throughout the week, but write them down on Saturday and Sunday in my food journal. I typically leave around 28 to eat on the weekend. My weigh-in is on Mondays. But I basically do something similar to the Wendie Plan.

I typically lose 2-4 pounds a week though.

WOW Angel.. 80 lbs that's awesome! Congratulations on your success. My target points are 22 a day. I rarely if ever dip into the flex points. I originally joined WW online and then WW at home so I was used to banking my points not having the 35 points on the 1-2-3 plan. Tonight I went to a steakhouse for supper and had a 6oz sirloin , 1/2 baked potatoe, house salad ( I picked off most of the cheese and the croutons) and only had 1/2 a roll. The peanuts always get me though I didn't have as many as I usually do. I went with 17 points left to spend and I think I took care of all of them. I figured 7 points for the steak and 2 for the potato, maybe 3 for the roll and the rest for the salad and nuts. I did cardio today so if I went over the AP should take care of it. We'll see if this works:cool: . Thanks for answering.

There's not really been any interest in this thread but just had to post that after trying the plan for one week I lost a complete 2 lbs!. If it were more I would think it was mainly water, but I think its the real thing!

Yippeee! I weigh in on Saturday, so it was really only 6 days of the plan, so I can't wait to see what next week brings. :D

Me again! Week 2 and lost another 2 pounds. I'm just wondering how long I should do this. It's really hard to eat so many points on the high day, because then I'm hungrier the next day. If I work on the high point day it's really hard to eat so much, but I somehow managed:D . I guess I will continue the plan until I either don't lose or start to gain.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived