Just snagged C742 on Carib Princess... any thoughts??

cruisecruiserAS

Hello everyone,

I just changed my cabin to C749 on the Caribe deck , the last cabin on the left side. I was wondering if anyone has any thoughts about this cabin.

Thanks for your input

The title says C-742 and the other says C-749?

We just had this cabin on a transatlantic on the Grand. We loved the cabin, however, it always seemed we were on the opposite end of the ship when ever we had somewhere to go!! :D We got lots of exercise!

It was nice and private at the end of the hall and convenient to run up to the Horizon Court.

It was nice and private at the end of the hall and convenient to run up to the Horizon Court.

I have C-753 on the CB next spring. I asked the question about the stairs next to the cabin and was told that they are used for the Muster Drill, but otherwise are blocked to passengers. Can they be used to go back and forth from upper decks, or is it something that we're not supposed to do but is overlooked?

Thanks

I have C-753 on the CB next spring. I asked the question about the stairs next to the cabin and was told that they are used for the Muster Drill, but otherwise are blocked to passengers. Can they be used to go back and forth from upper decks, or is it something that we're not supposed to do but is overlooked?

Thanks

No, those stairs are for crew only.

Thanks

Crew only, and sometimes used for muster drill, for sure not a public staircase. :)

Archived