June 29th

Let's Get Away

Wow, your first cruise ever. What a way to start. We are coming from New Mexico...We have taken a big cruise, really didn't care for it. Years ago we chartered a sail boat with some friends out of the Virgin Islands, with a total of 7 people. That was a fabulous trip. Star Flyer is going to be much bigger and we are looking forward to the small ship experience as well as having people to visit with and have fun with.

Wow' date=' your first cruise ever. What a way to start. We are coming from New Mexico...We have taken a big cruise, really didn't care for it. Years ago we chartered a sail boat with some friends out of the Virgin Islands, with a total of 7 people. That was a fabulous trip. Star Flyer is going to be much bigger and we are looking forward to the small ship experience as well as having people to visit with and have fun with.[/quote']

Well , as newlyweds , we were looking for something like the SF , casual , with all kinds of people to meet with.. Really looking forward to that cruise. We'll be 7 days on the SF , after that , 6 days at the sheraton Moorea..

Congratulations! Tahiti should make for a fabulous honeymoon.

Thanks a lot !!

So , are you going there alone? With your wife? Friends?

Planning on scuba diving? I'd like to but i dont have the certifications... i'll look on the spot if they offer it..

It is me and my husband. Tahiti has been a destination I have wanted to visit for a long time. We just never seemed to have the time. We definitely are going to dive, but have interest in doing some other excursions, like the ATV ride and maybe kayaking. From some of the posts those seem like very desirable trips. Otherwise I would expect to be in the water a whole lot, snorkeling, because the water should be super clear.

It is me and my husband. Tahiti has been a destination I have wanted to visit for a long time. We just never seemed to have the time. We definitely are going to dive' date=' but have interest in doing some other excursions, like the ATV ride and maybe kayaking. From some of the posts those seem like very desirable trips. Otherwise I would expect to be in the water a whole lot, snorkeling, because the water should be super clear.[/quote']

We'll be glad to meet you guys there! (i better start putting sun block , cause im blond and my skin is..... easely burned.... hehe)

Archived