Any Family on Summit T/A April 18-30, 2009?

ORDPLATAA

I love it when you boys talk dirty.

Thanx David for the stunning enlightenment

Just when I thought it was an intellectual discussion by some highly intelligent academic types....Silly, Stupid me... perhaps I should reconsider not taking all my leather, uniforms, my handcuffs ( except that X bans them ) and chains after all, now that you have established that we really are a fun Group

Cheers, Hugz and More Bubble waters ( Champagne ) for me and Martinis for you, once we are on board

Peter

Hi Everyone,

We have not been on this board in a few weeks. It's great to see that you guys are keeping things going. My partner and I are looking forward to meeting everyone for the 7pm drinks in the Martini Bar.

I'm afraid we will not be able to pack tuxes for formal nights. Is it possible to rent a tux on the ship? Otherwise, I fear we will be the "bums" of the ship. We are traveling for five months with only one suitcase each, and that limits us tremendously in what we can bring.

Also, did I understand correctly from a previous post that each person is permitted to carry two bottles of wine on board?

Thanks in advance for any input. Can't wait until next week!

Hi Everyone,

We have not been on this board in a few weeks. It's great to see that you guys are keeping things going. My partner and I are looking forward to meeting everyone for the 7pm drinks in the Martini Bar.

I'm afraid we will not be able to pack tuxes for formal nights. Is it possible to rent a tux on the ship? Otherwise, I fear we will be the "bums" of the ship. We are traveling for five months with only one suitcase each, and that limits us tremendously in what we can bring.

Also, did I understand correctly from a previous post that each person is permitted to carry two bottles of wine on board?

Thanks in advance for any input. Can't wait until next week!

It is two bottles of wine per stateroom !!! Officially that is

Peter

wow...its getting so close now...and I haven't even packed!!! Dont even know what to throw in my case!!!!

Just a quick question, we are booked for the main seating. I noticed alot of the meetings/social things are at around 7pm.

Will there be other gatherings aprt from 7pm, as I really dont want to miss the chance to say hello!!!

BTW- Sounds like Michael is the New barman-great...as long as you can make me a Chocolate Martini....!!!

Cheers

wow...its getting so close now...and I haven't even packed!!! Dont even know what to throw in my case!!!!

Just a quick question, we are booked for the main seating. I noticed alot of the meetings/social things are at around 7pm.

Will there be other gatherings aprt from 7pm, as I really dont want to miss the chance to say hello!!!

BTW- Sounds like Michael is the New barman-great...as long as you can make me a Chocolate Martini....!!!

Cheers

Twickers

Most Family book for the second seating so as we can have cocktails at a sensible hour. Our unofficial Friends of Dorothy Cocktail Hour at the Martini Bar is at 7pm, if you are on the early/main sitting you will barely have time for an Olive !!!!

Hugz

Peter

Twickers

Most Family book for the second seating so as we can have cocktails at a sensible hour. Our unofficial Friends of Dorothy Cocktail Hour at the Martini Bar is at 7pm, if you are on the early/main sitting you will barely have time for an Olive !!!!

Hugz

Peter

You can ask the Maitre'D for a change to late seating soon after you board if you cannot fix the dining before !!!

Peter

Hey all --

What's the earliest we will be able to board the ship on Saturday? Usually, when we leave on the Summit out of the Pan American dock, it leaves at 11:00pm and we can usually start the boarding process by about noon to 2pm depending on their mood.

This trip leaves at 5:00pm. When do you think we can get there and start the boarding process?

Thanks!

Hello Everyone:

Some of you may remember me as one of the original posters on this thread. I just wanted to wish everyone a great and fun cruise. I leave this coming Thursday on the Navigator OTS out of Fort Lauderdale. We will arrive in Barcelona same day as you will.

Juan

Hey all --

What's the earliest we will be able to board the ship on Saturday? Usually, when we leave on the Summit out of the Pan American dock, it leaves at 11:00pm and we can usually start the boarding process by about noon to 2pm depending on their mood.

This trip leaves at 5:00pm. When do you think we can get there and start the boarding process?

Thanks!

We usually get kicked out of our hotels around 11am to Noon, in the past we have never had a problem checking in for the ship close to noon, including for San Juan with the customary late sailings. The only wrinkle is that the cabins may not be available until between 1 and 2 pm, but the time passes quickly with a leisurely lunch

Peter

Nice to see you here. We'll also be docking in Tenerife and Malaga on the same day as Navigator OTS. I hope you have a terrific time, and tell your friends I said "Gute Reise"

Michael

I've enjoyed chatting with everyone, and I'm looking forward to meeting you all. See you at the Martini Bar at 7, or the Mast Bar at 5 if you're also joining the main CC group!

Good flights all!

Archived