NCL Dawn Daily Activities

AuntieBarb

For those with upcoming cruises on the Dawn to Bermuda who may wish to do some advance planning, I've posted the Daily Activity Schedules in my review thread:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=790833

Thanks AuntieBarbi What were the specific seminars about? Other than beer/wine or martini tasting... Anything else? Thanks! cpcanuck

Thanks AuntieBarbi What were the specific seminars about? Other than beer/wine or martini tasting... Anything else? Thanks! cpcanuck

The seminars weren't about drinking!

Kindly look through the Freestyle Daily pages I posted. You'll see all the activities, including seminars listed there.

The seminars weren't about drinking!

Kindly look through the Freestyle Daily pages I posted. You'll see all the activities, including seminars listed there.

Begging your pardon, I kept clicking on your link and was only reading the review not realizing you had further posts on the same thread! Duh! :D Thank you so much for taking the time to provide so much information

cp

Begging your pardon, I kept clicking on your link and was only reading the review not realizing you had further posts on the same thread! Duh! :D Thank you so much for taking the time to provide so much information

cp

You are very welcome!

cp

I ditto your comments and congrats AuntieBarb on your 20th. Can’t wait to share the thread with my group!:cool:

....... congrats AuntieBarb on your 20th. Can’t wait to share the thread with my group!:cool:

Thank you very much! I see you're going on CC's group cruise to Bermuda next year. A lot may change by then, but glad you found my review thread useful.

Archived