Pool weather?

Greetings!

My husband and I are leaving NYC on July 12 for Halifax and Saint John. I know July in NYC will be very, very warm, but I am curious as to whether we will have "pool" weather on our days at sea. My assumption is when we are closer to NYC we will, but wasn't sure as we get closer to Canada.

Either way, I know we are going to have a great time, just trying to plan my attire and not overpack! :)

When we were on the Voyager to Canada in July 4 years ago, we found it too cool when we were at sea to enter the pool, but it was fine for the hot tubs. We spent a lot of time around the hot tubs. On days we were in Port in either St. John or Halifax, it was more than warm enough to swim for my children. (for me, I was still chilled, but I need it to be 95 or hotter to enter into a pool).

I would say ... it depends. This time around, we are going to be set to swim, but I'm not expecting that we will be able to on most days.

Archived