Help Me Pick

jkeivel11

We are flying into FLL and staying in Miami the day before our cruise. We've narrowed the hotel choices to:

1. Hyatt Regency

2. Courtyard Marriott Downtown

3. Holiday Inn Port of Miami

Cost is not an issue here. I'd like to make my selection based mostly on the quality and cleanliness of the hotel. I like the idea that the Holiday Inn is across from the Bayside Marketplace. But also, the Courtyard offers a $5 shuttle to the port (per ride, not per person).

I would really like to stay at the Intercontinental, but they are booked up for the night I need and only have suites available for $550/night (which makes it a cost issue).

If anyone has any input on these three hotels, please let me know! Thanks in advance.

Jen, The Intercontinental is available through EasyClick Travel for $140 for August 1st. If you would like to e-mail me or do a search under PeterPan's post dated in December, he gives a very detailed explanation on how to book through them. I got the Intercontinental through EasyClick Travel for $165 for September 13th. You can e-mail me at pammattmom at yahoo dot com. Wanda

Jen, The Intercontinental is available through EasyClick Travel for $140 for August 1st. If you would like to e-mail me or do a search under PeterPan's post dated in December, he gives a very detailed explanation on how to book through them. I got the Intercontinental through EasyClick Travel for $165 for September 13th. You can e-mail me at pammattmom at yahoo dot com. Wanda

I was able to book it through EasyClick Travel. The only thing that worries me is that when I called the hotel directly (prior to booking through EasyClick), they were completely booked. The email confirmation states "Please note that while your booking has been confirmed and is guaranteed, the rooming list with your name may not be adjusted in the hotel's reservation system until closer to arrival." :confused:

I'm an over-planner, so I want to make sure that everything will confirmed and there will be no problems when we arrive. :eek:

Ok, the search is currently down. How are you all getting the Intercontinental so inexpensive? I cannot retrieve PeterPan's post since the search is down, and I'm not familiar with the workings of EasyClick.

Archived