When Air Prices Go Up...?

dmk

I got a good deal on the Solstice TA. I booked the air also. I now notice on the Celebrity site that the cruise air has gone up since I booked it.

Do I still pay the price for air as booked or do I pay the higher price? I know that when cabin prices go up that I keep my lower price as booked but what about air?

Thanks.

I already have my air deviation done (3 extra days in Barcelona), and the cruise is ten months away. They told me what the upcharge is, and I can see the reservation for the flight to San Juan on the airline's website. Why won't they reserve the deviation for you from Rome?

Thanks biker 1972. I will enjoy my lower fare.

I also was told I will not be allowed to book my custom air to Rome before 9 months. They said that was when they get their new contracts.

But I will call sooner to check.

DMK, were you successful? I was going to call in the morning to see if it won't be too much to want to stay in Rome for an extra week beyond the cruise...

I haven't called yet. I need the air next May. It is still just over 11 months out.

On our up comming med cruise we booked our airfare through Celebrity, we were told that the fares would not exceed more than 1,500 hundred dollars each, three weeks before our fynal payment was due we were informed that the fares had gone up. In our case they did change, maybe international flights have different rules. We went ahead and booked on our own.

Archived