6143 or aft on Millenium?

Island Flower

We just returned a week and a half ago from the Millie in Alaska and were very fortunate to have been in 8170. It was absolutely the best! The 7th deck balconies may be a little longer but ours was a little wider. Anyhow, we were sandwiched inbetween so no noise from the 10th and no noise from the Penthouses. We have 8172 on Infinity already booked for a Westbound Panama Canal in April of 2010 because the aft view was just incredible. Especially when we were at Hubbard. It was so warm that day that I was in a tank top. We not only got to see the aft view going in, but when the Captain turned the ship both ways for each side to view the glacier we could see from each way and then we had a fantastic view naturally all of the way as we left. So as all the other px were up top freezing in the breeze, we were warm and protected. Now I'm very spoiled though and will want one of these probably every time. It also makes the room seem that much larger with all of it's space. We had 3 loungers, 2 chairs, a large table and a small table. And, there was room for more plus us! I highly recommend an aft CC if you can grab one! ;)

Glenda --

Thanks for that... I can't wait!

Our cruise is a year away and I just want to go NOW!

All day long I sit at work and imagine opening the door to 7208 for the first time and how great it's going to be.

Thanks for sharing!

:D

HollyK, we didn't experience any problem with wind in the Caribbean in February and we were on the Millie with only a partially covered balcony. We did get plenty of sun--that's one of the things I'm wondering about with the fully covered balcony on the Connie. Guess we'll have to wait and see.

Glenda --

Thanks for that... I can't wait!

Our cruise is a year away and I just want to go NOW!

All day long I sit at work and imagine opening the door to 7208 for the first time and how great it's going to be.

Thanks for sharing!

:D

Yeah, I know, I wish we could go back! So now I'm going to be at work imagining opening the door to our aft junior suite on the Mariner OTS in Mexico. And this one is next year, too!!! :eek:

Archived