New CB Promenade Deck Plan

WWCJR

Has anyone noticed that on the Princess web site the Promenade deck plan shown for the Caribbean Princess is the new deck plan as it will be AFTER the drydock in January. If you download the deck plans all of those are as it is currently. All other deck plans seem to be the way it is currently. This might be helpful to know for those that will be cruising before the drydock, so that they will be able to find the correct deck plans for the way it is currently. For everyone else it gives a sneak priview of the way it will be after January.

The deck plan looks exactly the same. The only thing I see that the Sterling Steakhouse is now the Crown grill and the Internet Cafe is gone.

I booked my cruise because I wanted to see the changes and then they switched the dates. Doesn't really matter, going to enjoy my cruise change or no change.

The deck plan looks exactly the same. The only thing I see that the Sterling Steakhouse is now the Crown grill and the Internet Cafe is gone.

I booked my cruise because I wanted to see the changes and then they switched the dates. Doesn't really matter, going to enjoy my cruise change or no change.

Note that the current Boutiques will be the location for the new Limelights. Shore Excursions is being moved from deck 5 into an area forward of Limelights. The Future Cruise desk is also moving from deck 5 into part of the current Internet Cafe area. And the new Crown Grill will be where Sterling Steakhouse and most of the Internet Cafe are currently located. Yes, the same spaces but different things in the areas.

It will be interesting to see the rest of the changes and where things are moved to that are being displaced such as the Internet Cafe.

Note that the current Boutiques will be the location for the new Limelights. Shore Excursions is being moved from deck 5 into an area forward of Limelights. The Future Cruise desk is also moving from deck 5 into part of the current Internet Cafe area. And the new Crown Grill will be where Sterling Steakhouse and most of the Internet Cafe are currently located. Yes, the same spaces but different things in the areas.

It will be interesting to see the rest of the changes and where things are moved to that are being displaced such as the Internet Cafe.

When we were on the Crown it was a little bit strange with the layout.

We were so use to the Golden, Grand, and CB.

Took a while to get use it. A whole day!!! :D

After they're all done the CB will look exactly like the Crown.

Which is not a bad thing. :) Loved the Crown!!!

Sometimes change is good!

Thanks for the heads up. Didn't realize the new deck plans were online.

I think it is interesting that the shore excursions are on deck 7 and 5 as well as the future cruise sales. On the Emerald, the library was on 7 where these plans show FTS and the internet cafe was on 5. It seems as though they have cross referenced their plans!

Also, they are showing the sanctuary, has that been done already?

Archived