Putt-Putts aboard ship

Viola

I went Hawaii in April. I have a leg problem and get around using leg brace and cane. I saw these wonderful motorized chairs being used. I think they are rented ahead and delivered to ship. There were times when I face a LONG corridor that I would have killed for one. Anyone know abut them, where rented, how much. Have another trip this coming April and unless my leg gets better (hope so) I could sure use one.

Mahalo

When we were on Coral princess full panama Transit in 2005, we noticed several on board. They were fantastic and no one seemed to mind getting out of their way. I know here in Australia, you can rent them from certain pharmacies (drug stores)Good luck in your search

I went Hawaii in April. I have a leg problem and get around using leg brace and cane. I saw these wonderful motorized chairs being used. I think they are rented ahead and delivered to ship. There were times when I face a LONG corridor that I would have killed for one. Anyone know abut them, where rented, how much. Have another trip this coming April and unless my leg gets better (hope so) I could sure use one.

Mahalo

It took me a moment to figure out what you meant by a putt-putt....I thought you were talking about miniature golf :D

Anyway, check out this website: http://www.cruiseshipassist.com. They provide the exact services you mentioned and can give you all the details on how it works, cost, etc.

They call them scooters on their web site by the way :) Enjoy your cruise!

My 87 year old mother has a very small scooter that we obtained off of "Craig's List". She loves it and wouldn't cruise without it! You might want to look into buying one. If you do rent one, be sure it's not too big. (I've seen tiny ladies on huge rentals). I know most people are very polite onboard, but it's just much easier to maneuver if it's a small one. My mother can completely turn around in an elevator. Good luck!

Archived