Different itineraries

bwjm

I'm a little confused, and this could end up being a blonde moment for me, but cruiosity is getting the best of me, and i know this is the place to come for answers!:D

One group in our RC is from England, and she commented on how long we would be in St. Maartin. This was news to me, as any and all the different ways to look up our cruise has had the same intinerary and times. So I did a google of Princess UK.

Now, same ship, leaving same place (FL) going to the same stops are posted different on the UK websites. It also shows our cruise as a 9-day, not the 7-day I thought I was going on. Not that I wouldn't mind the extra days!:rolleyes:

I was just wondering, why would they do this? I looked up on two different UK cruising sites and it has different days/times than what is posted here in USA.

So, it shows cruise ship going to same ports, but the days and times in port don't match.

Do I make sense? I'm just trying to figure this out, as it baffles me. Any suggestions will hopefully help me!

The difference in the number of days the cruise is because Princess cruises from GB include air and also the day you fly out and the day you come home - usually overnight so that adds the extra days. As to different days in port I haven't a clue.

After I had posted, yes, I went back to study again, and yes, did see the 9 day is with the two days of travel.

I just need to figure out the time thing now. I'm too nosey and intuitive, I guess.

Archived