Barcelona metro advice

Hi - I'm hoping someone has done this before and can help

Can anyone give me any info/advice on getting the Metro to the 'Nou Camp' (Barcelona FC) from the port :)

1) Which line do I need ?

2) which stop do you get off at ?

3) how long does it take ?

4) how much does it cost ?

or would I be better just getting a cab ? :confused:

Thanks in advance

Steve

-

From the ship you can get the blue port shuttle bus to the Colom monument (€2single, €3 return). Walk across the monument roundabout to the bottom of Las Ramblas and you will see Drassanes metro station. You need to head for Palau Reial on the L3 line (only line at Drassanes), but make sure you are on a train heading for Zona Universiteria. Cost is €1.70 each way I think, but you can get multiple trip tickets out of the machines. For instance, I think a 10 trip ticket was only about €10. You do not have to have a ticket each; simply pass the multiticket back to the next passenger. If there are 3 or 4 of you this will work out cheaper. I guess the metro trip will take about 20 mins for the 9 stops. Its about a 5min walk to the stadium from the metro station.

Simon

Check out this web site: http://www.fcbarcelona.cat/web/english/club/planol_camp_nou.html

On the bottom you can click on "Metro" and you will see the locations of the stations.

And this site gives you the Metro map: http://www.barcelona-tourist-guide.com/en/maps/barcelona-metro-map.html

Taxis are not expensive in Barcelona.

Great links, thanks!

Archived