Seattle...Is There A Car Rental Company With Shuttle To Pier?

ManhattanCruiser

If you're arriving at Terminal 30 (the Princess and HAL departure point), there is a Thrifty booth in the terminal. They have a shuttle that takes you to a nearby pickup point for cars. I presume that you can also drop off cars there and take the shuttle to the terminal. (I recently did a pickup of a car via Terminal 30 after disembarking in Seattle).

When I've sailed from Fort Lauderdale I've taken the Hertz shuttle to the pier after returning my rental car. Do any of the airport car rental companies in Seattle offer the same thing?

We rented a car from Thrifty at the airport. We got great rates from Thursday to Sunday (van for $113.69) . My husband dropped us off at Terminal 30 with the luggage and signed in before he left. He then returned the car to Pier 48 and caught the shuttle back to Terminal 30. It was a great experience, since we had returned the rental to the airport on our earlier cruises. We have never gotten such good rates. They were running specials on vans and we used our American Express card for an additional 10% discount. Check them out!

Archived