Upgraded!?

Lakey Family

So today is final payment day for our POA 1/2/05 cruise, and I go to check and see if I have a room assignment yet... and I have been upgraded from K GTY to II 8107. I am glad I was upgraded, but thought it might be alot later in the process. Is this routine or ? Might we still be upgraded further? Is this assignment now guaranteed or can it change back to a K or some other category? Anyone know anything about this room? It seems to be in an ok location.

So many questions...

Thanks in advance.

Tom

where do you go on the NCL web site?

So today is final payment day for our POA 1/2/05 cruise, and I go to check and see if I have a room assignment yet... and I have been upgraded from K GTY to II 8107. I am glad I was upgraded, but thought it might be alot later in the process. Is this routine or ? Might we still be upgraded further? Is this assignment now guaranteed or can it change back to a K or some other category? Anyone know anything about this room? It seems to be in an ok location.

So many questions...

Thanks in advance.

Tom

AKUTNER: Go in to where you preregister and your room number is displayed there.

Tom: I got a room number within days...twice - I didn't like the first one, so I cancelled that reservation and did a new one and got a much better room the second time. That was way before final payment. I think once you have a room number, chances are they won't upgrade you (without your knowledge). At least that's what people here have told me.

Have a wonderful time!

Emi

You could still get upgraded again. We had a client get upgraded from a K guar. to II, and then got upgraded again to E on the Spirit.

Good luck!

Rich

Carefree Vacations

Archived