Thermal Suite Question

jaxsonpup

The last time my wife and I were on the Zuiderdam we purchased the Thermal suite for the week and enjoyed it very much:D .

We will be on the Westerdam in November and were wondering: 1. Can this be purchased in advance? 2. How much are weekly passes these days?

Thanks!!

The last time my wife and I were on the Zuiderdam we purchased the Thermal suite for the week and enjoyed it very much:D .

We will be on the Westerdam in November and were wondering: 1. Can this be purchased in advance? 2. How much are weekly passes these days?

Thanks!!

Yes -- you can go onto the Holland America Website to the booked passenger section and select Onboard gifts. There is a whole section for Spa services It lists the prices -- based on ship type, length of sailing and single vs couple and you can prepurchase and prepay.

Just make sure you print off your receipt and bring it with you in case of any mix up

Happy Sailing

You can't purchase a thermal spa pass in advance on the onboard gift section.

As soon as you board, go to the spa open house and purchase your pass then - right away. Then you will be certain to get one. They say they do limit the number of weekly passes they sell.

The price for a 7 day Westerdam pass to the thermal spa in May was $150 for one person. It was very nice. I especially liked the hydotherapy pool. Very private and relaxing. Never had a problem with crowding. Never had to wait for a thermal lounger and the spa was open until 10 PM - also a plus.

Archived