Pics of the Dawn Aft?

terrymtex01

My family just returned yesterday from the Dawn. We had both 10730 and 10230. Both rooms were the same size as the other balcony rooms but the balcony area is much larger. We just love watching the wake of the ship while underway. We also like the fact that you get much less wind while the ship is moving. We each had two lounge chairs and two tables out on the balconies. With the divider open it make for a very nice open area to hang out on, sunbathe, etc. The fact that the roof of the balcony is cut away allows much more light into the room in comparision to the tradtional balcony rooms. My sister's 2 rooms were mini-suites on the 11th flloor, they were larger rooms with much smaller balconies. I asked my kids if they wanted a bigger room or a bigger balcony, and they both agreed, a bigger balcony!

My husband and I got room service breakfast each morning. We just truly enjoyed the sound of the water and the lovely view from the balcony. Also, we were treated to the smell of baking croissants each morning while on our balcony.

I do have pictures of the aft balconies on the 10th floor, but I havent had time to download them to the computer yet.

Hope this helps! Take care!

We were in 10230 the week before you, was there a chocolate covered apple in the refrigerator?? We forgot to throw it away!

Hi Muscigril63,

No, the chocolate covered apple was gone when we got there. However, we did leave an anniversary cake in the fridge that we never got around to eating. :p

Kathy

• 1 month later...
319978446_WvPLt-M.jpg

Here is a pic of 10230 right next to 10730 and the rooms are the same.

We measured the deck and it is appr. 12ft wide and 8 ft deep.

musicgirl, thanks for a great picture!

we just booked deck 10 aft for next year on Dawn... can't wait to enjoy the huge balcony!

DW and I just upgraded from a BA to an AE on a Dawn Bermuda for an Oct cruise.

DaveJohn... Thanks for posting the pic of the Dawns Aft.....I can see my new AE cabin.

CaptainChopper....U stated u have been in a BA & AE,,,, I assume the Balcony is larger in the AE for the NCL pic's I see. DW and I have a 9 month old Golden Female.....had a Black Lab last time...many of the same habits, but the Golden is just different.

Any AE pic's would be great.

4bellablue.... He is a link to the Dawn cabin page with what the letters mean....... http://www.ncl.com/nclweb/fleet/staterooms.html?shipCode=DAWN

Thanks !! We just booked 10230 for the Nov 09 repo cruise on the Dawn. Can anyone advise where to find room dimensions on the NCL site? If no, the approximate size of 10230.

Thanks

room same as all other BAs on ship. balcony 136sq feet vs 50sh for regular.

We are looking into booking a cruise on the Dawn and wanted to see if anyone had any pics of the Aft section of the Dawn.. Specifically we are trying to see how the balconies are configured. We are trying to see if they are similar to the Star or more like the Pearl. Any help?

Here is a close up of aft balcony

1241791801_Dawnaft1023010730.jpg.cbdf09c44ff253ac0749ed0e74f34e50.jpg

• 1 month later...
Terry (and Doug) -

You can go tour pictures and either look at Bermuda/Bahamas with Justine or Various Ship Details. Both have views of the aft configuration. The yellow shawl is for identification. (Can't locate my DW through the view finder without it).

I peeked at your photos as well and the pics of the aft were just what I was looking for, thanks!!

Jan

Archived