Hedonism III

Qtypie617

Thinking of taking a cruise that will stop in Ochos Rios. Been to Dunn's River but want to get off the boat and just do the beach thing. I read that Hedo III has day passes. Would love to visit this resort for the day while the ship is in port. Can anyone tell me how long/cost of a taxi ride from the pier to the resort? Does this price include food and drink while we are there?

Any info would be great and thank you!

First of all by the time you get off the ship and ride 1 hour to hedo, your going to feel like I have to watch my time to back at the ship before late afternoon. Taxi's are everywhere but the advertised price is high but they will negotiate. I suggest going to Sans Souci which is about a $20 10 mnute taxi ride one way for 2. The day pass is $50 each. The grounds are beautiful, the food was good, the drinks were weak but all you want. They have an au natural beach that had about 6 couples on the beach all day when we were there. The taxi ride about was only $12 for 2. The is less stressful for the same enjoyment.

Archived