What was your biggest "surprise" photo from a cruise?

Hucc

hey this is the daugther of marick

i have a story

it was the day of my sr prom and all the parents were at my house taking pictures of our group in my front lawn. it was the big annaul garbae day where ppl put out big things for garagae like big old tires and big ulagay boxes and ect, we were all excird about the prom that when we got our pic back we had a ton of garbage in the backround of the prom pics

My biggest surprise wasn't exactly a photo, but something on a videotape. My husband had "inadvertently" (yeah right) videotaped a woman sunbathing topless and she just happened to raise up about the time the camera was on her.

Tamela

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=ff00ff&cdt=2004;09;06;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Majesty of the Seas 9/6/04

Took a picture of my husband- half smile as we were ready to board the Disney cruise. If you have been there, you will know what I mean. To enter, you go through GIGANTIC mouse ears into a hallway or tunnel. Anyway, without a pose, obviously, to our surprise and hysterical laughter; when I took the picture, my husband happened to be standing perfectly proportional to the background which added huge mouse ears to his huge head- PERFECTLY. Hysterical...must see it to believe it...

*Fantasy 11/97;12/00;12/01

*MS Destiny 7/98;9/00

*Sov. of the Seas 9/98;9/99;5/00;1/04

*Majesty of the Seas 3/01;5/02

*Fascination 5/01

*Celebrity Millenium 1/02

*Navigator of Seas 11/02

*Grandeur of the Seas 5/03

*Explorer of Seas 9/03

*Disney Wonder 11/03

*Radiance of the Seas 5/04

*Mariner of the Seas 11/04

GOTTA LUV CRUZIN'

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=006400&cdt=2004;05;28;13;30;00&timezone=GMT-0500 Until ALASKA!! Mama's trip!

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=006400&cdt=2004;11;07;16;30;00&timezone=GMT-0500 Mariner of the Seas

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>For us, it was a photo from our Stingray City excursion in Grand Cayman. To our surprise, we got a picture (that we took) of a barracuda!!! We never even knew it was in the water with us. We were so surprised to see it in the photo. It was pretty cool. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hucc,

More than likely what you captured was a Longnose Gar. They are often easily mistaken for Barracuda.

We found treasure! Took two cruises within months of each other and developing film from the second cruise included photos from the earlier one. Must have put rolls of film in the suitcoat pocket which had not been worn between cruises. Just assumed it was among the pics we had just taken. We treasure these more than all the others. Camera we kept cursing took awesome photos, thought we were missing the pics because of the camera. icon_smile.gif

Regent Sun 1995

NCL Norway 1999

NCL Majesty 2000

NCL Sea 2001

NCL Sun 2002

RCCL Majesty 2003

NCL Sky 2004

RCCL Enchantment 2004

Archived