QEII Terminal, Southampton

I'm about to book parking for our forthcoming cruise. On the map I can't see if there is CPS parking nearby or if it is somewhere else and we need to shuttle bus.

This is important to know before I book the parking as one of our party cannot 'do' the shuttle bus.

So my question is 'Is there CPS parking after the gate 4 entry or is it nearer to the other terminals?'

Thanks

Last year we sailed from berth 106 we arrived by car right outside the embarkation hall we unloaded our luggage which was taken by a porter straight away followed by another person from CPS who took the car to a car park, From arriving to boarding was no longer than thirty minutes.

I should ring CPS to check the procedure at QEII terminal.

All the best Les.

Thanks Les,

One more question if that's OK - upon your return where was your car? I mean, was it brought to you or was it miles away?

Thanks

After disembarkation we had to find our luggage from a rather large amount of cases then proceed through the customs area (not manned) then walk to the car park approx 200yards.

But it could be different at the QEII terminal as it looks a smaller area than berth 106.

Best of look & have a great cruise Les.

Archived