Liberty 7/12/08 (western) question?

We're doing the Playa Mia beach break in Cozumel & the Best of Grand Cayman tour. We're still undecided about doing anything in Jamaica after everything I've read. We were thinking of going to the Sunset Beach Resort for the day? Any suggestions on excursions I'd appreciate!

We're doing the Playa Mia beach break in Cozumel & the Best of Grand Cayman tour. We're still undecided about doing anything in Jamaica after everything I've read. We were thinking of going to the Sunset Beach Resort for the day? Any suggestions on excursions I'd appreciate!

MARGARITA VILLE its fun it sit right on the beach, great food great service and beautiful people

Monarch OTS 6/02 5 Day (W. Carb)

Liberty OTS 8/07 7 Day (W. Carb)

Liberty OTS 2/08 7 Day (E. Carb)

We're on the same cruise with you, diznycrzy622, and am counting the minutes! :D I have action oriented folks in my group and we're doing ziplines, dolphin swims, snorkeling.

Back to work...I need to get tons done before departure, but I'm obviously here on the board instead!

We did the Mayfield Falls and in MHO it was much harder than Dunn's River. I am not an adventurous person so I wasn't crazy about it but the rest of the group I was with loved it (all over 50). It wasn't an RCI excursion. My daughter stayed at the Sunset Beach Resort (as an all-inclusive) and enjoyed it.

Yippee! It is finally here. Jump on over to the roll call sections to chat w/those of us sailing with you. We have all posted our excursions ideas there as well. I am the group leader of 21 folks (family) and our group will be doing the Tulum Ruins, Dolphin Swims, Dunns River Falls, Mexican Cuisine and Wine tasting, independant travel to Paradise Beach in COZ, he Pirate Adventure and the shipwreck snorkel and all the beachy/waverunner/zipline stuff in Labadee. Oh yeah, and shopping, shopping, shopping.

We did meet our Meet and Mingle quota, so we will be having our M&M our first day at sea. It may not be too late to sign up and stop in for the get-together.

We will be pre-cruising in FLL (we fly into there from NY) and doing the touristy thing there before heading to the pier in Miami at 11am on Sat. am. We expect to arrive at the pier around noon. We will be the ridiculous family of 21 pulling up in the white super stretch Ford Excursion lugging a groaning luggage trailer behind it with the real possibility that some family member yet to be named will be tied to the roof ala' Bevely Hillbilly / Granny Clampett style. We should look like those silly clowns that keep piling out of the car at the circus. If you see the spectacle- yell "hey Cruizin Suzan" and I will wave back. Of course, we may both be too embarrassed to acknowledge one another.

Safe journey to the ship. We will see you onboard. See you all soon! Susan

Archived