Beer ?

Well, that is a tough one..... let me think a minute.:confused:

I've got it!!!;)

Get a Bud Light, then squeeze a lime wedge in it. :D

Sometimes I just amaze myself! :D

Aubie

Exactly. :D

My question was a serious question born out of curiosity: what if they don't?

Option 1: buy a Bud and squeeze a lemon in

Option 2: ?

Exactly. :D

My question was a serious question born out of curiosity: what if they don't?

Option 1: buy a Bud and squeeze a lemon in

Option 2: ?

Since RCI now only uses the bigger aluminum bottles, is the new Bud Light Lime available in them? I've only seen it in the regular 12 oz. glass bottles.

Just a thought.

Aubie

I've seen those with Miller Lite - can't quite bring myself to order 1.

I do like a Corona or Dos Equs now and then with a squeeze of lime but I don't know about lime flavored beer.

But then you're talking about a Bud product - so it's not really a beer issue. :D ;)

I do like a Corona or Dos Equs now and then with a squeeze of lime but I don't know about lime flavored beer.

But then you're talking about a Bud product - so it's not really a beer issue. :D ;)

LOL I Love your beer taste. I was disappointed not to see Shiner on my cruise from Galveston in February, but thankfully Sam Adams (the only national brew I can enjoy) was available.

The Miller Lite Lime is awful! But, the Michelob Ultra Cactus Lime is pretty good. None of them compare to a good Amstel Brite with a slice of lime. Only problem is, you can only get them in Aruba, Curacoa and the Netherlands.:(

Aubie

I take offense to that! :mad: Don't you know that Budweiser is still the "King of Beers??" :D To me the rest are just warm horse p..........:D

Aubie

this past Nov. I "accidently" borrowed a drink menu from a lounge so I just checked it and it said something about local beers being available on select sailings and not mention of Royal Beer but it was definately available at the Aquarium Bar (Bolero's counterpart on EOS).

Royal Beer is brewed by Brouwerij Palm Brewery is Belgium. It is actually their Palm Royale beer rebranded for RCI as Royal Legendary Belgian Ale. It's a pretty good beer.

I have the bottle somewhere. I collect bottles and cans from beers around the world. I didn't intend to collect them, but I suddenly have a collection.

• 2 weeks later...

We are self-described beer snobs and will be sailing on AOS in January to Aruba/Curacao/St. Maarten/St. Thomas. Can anyone give me what kind of idea what, if any, local or smaller brewery beers we can find. I'd love to find me some Kona (not the best beer, but acceptable and brings back fond memories of Hawaii for us) since I'm sure our favorite local beers(Dogfish Head and Victory) are out of the question.

TIA

Archived