Question on 4 night bahamas cruise

starcraft

Hello, I need urgent help. we want to book today. We are on the QM2 for a 10 day caribbean cruise. this is quite short, so we want to extend our vacation with a 4 night cruise to the Bahamas.

Now I want to know from you what cruise line i should choose. We want to go on that cruise on 13th of january. we have the choice between the RCCL MOnarch of the Seas or the NCL Norwegian SKY.

Which one should we book.

Hope to get som information from you.

Thank you

regards

Hello, I need urgent help. we want to book today. We are on the QM2 for a 10 day caribbean cruise. this is quite short, so we want to extend our vacation with a 4 night cruise to the Bahamas.

Now I want to know from you what cruise line i should choose. We want to go on that cruise on 13th of january. we have the choice between the RCCL MOnarch of the Seas or the NCL Norwegian SKY.

Which one should we book.

Hope to get som information from you.

Thank you

regards

For some reason I checked your date of Jan. 13 and NCL 4 day cruise dates are Jan 12 or 19th, their 3 day cruise dates are Jan 9 &16. I'm assuming your talking 2009 because I don't see schedule for 2010 posted anywhere yet.

We are doing the 4 & 3 day to make up a week in September, sort of pre cruise to our Feb trip. We are pro NCLers and have only sailed them. We love the casual dining, eat when you want, resort casual dress etc.

We also chose this date as we felt that the least amt. of kids will be on the cruise verses summer and christmas dates.

We don't have children, while we don't dislike kids we just don't want to be bombarded with screaming kids at the pool and restuarants.

NCL has been running "kidsFree" for these cruises which is probably a good deal and it's an ideal length of time for kids without getting the "I'm bored" factor. But this is all a guess on my part.

The Sky ship has also just been refurbished and it does it's first voyage on July 14th

I was going to book Norwegian Sky, but my travel agent talked me out of it. The ports are not that great. I'm not sure about Monarch, but NCL had Freeport (alot of people don't get off), their private island (Royal's island is right next door and much better). Also, I am booked in July for the 4 night Majesty of the Seas, and it includes Key West. The positive side of booking NCL is that they have alot of balcony rooms and if you are spoiled like me, that is definitely a positive. Either way, I'm sure you will have a great cruise.

I was going to book Norwegian Sky, but my travel agent talked me out of it. The ports are not that great. I'm not sure about Monarch, but NCL had Freeport (alot of people don't get off), their private island (Royal's island is right next door and much better). Also, I am booked in July for the 4 night Majesty of the Seas, and it includes Key West. The positive side of booking NCL is that they have alot of balcony rooms and if you are spoiled like me, that is definitely a positive. Either way, I'm sure you will have a great cruise.

Yes I'm aware that the ports aren't the greatest nor is NCL's private island unless your into gambling and/or Atlantis. I've been to their island before and don't personally care for it.

We will stay on ship for most of the 7 days we are on it (4+3).

And before I get jumped on let me say that this is a popular cruise for tons of people who enjoy these ports. It's just a matter of personal choice and we are really using this a pre cruise to our Feb trip.

The price was good and we use points for flights so it's not an expensive trip for us.

Archived