Pineapple boat delivery to Cozumel

Island Annie

Tom,

I understand fresh pineapples are a rare commodity in Cozumel.

If that is truely the case . . . Can I please reserve one for Thursday, March 3, 2005 ?

I have been craving another pina' colada served this way since my last visit to Coz in Feb. 2001. And I'm hoping to enjoy my next one (or 3) at your Terrace bar.

Time is flying.

See you in 133 more days:-)

Island Annie

Save some pinapples for me! And all 50+ people of my family. Tom, we'll be in Cozumel on Wed. 11/24. And yes, with a group of 50+ family and friends. I plan on listing Paradise Beach as an activity to do in Cozumel and we can't wait. Make sure you save enough Pina' Colada's for us!! We'll be ready after coming in from the cold.

NeedstoCruise...I'll be ordering the pineapple boat to make an extra run from the mainland, so we'll have plenty ;)!

Sally...don't forget to buy some coconut futures as well...Coco Locos will be all the rage in a couple of months!!

SaylorGirl...Possibly, or I could put you on the Pineapple Boat...much more fun :)!!!

I think you better snap her up before the competition does! If you hire her as the "beverage manager" then that means the "shrimp manager" position is still open, and could be filled on a part time basis by a "shrimp" like me!

If I get too silly, ship me off the island on the....

(you guessed it)

pineapple boat!

Hey Tom!

Thanks for odering the extra shipment of pineapples. Looks like you'll go through them in no time!

So you also have a tropical drink served in a coconut shell??? Paradise Beach is really sounding like "Paradise" to me:-)

Sorry . . . I'm not familiar with the "Coco Loco". Can you tell me what's in it?

Regardless . . . Think I might just have to try one of those too:-) (just for "FUN", cuz I'm on a "FUNSHIP")

126 more days:-)

Island annie

Archived