Movies in Millenium class

Simonthesailor

I am looking forward to a Transatlantic crossing in Summit on Nov 29. This obviously involves rather more days at sea than a more normal port intensive voyage. I am aware that there will be wide range of other perhaps more interesting activities competing for my attention but was wondering what kind of program is operated in the movie theater during such a trip. Can I expect to be able to catch up on the many movies I have missed (not normally being able to watch them at other times which I mostly spend cruising in a small sailboat!)? Are there also movies available on state room TVs?

Just got off the Summit 2 weeks ago and they were playing movies that had been on DVD for 2-5 years. They were more port specific ie. Da Vinci code, Under a Tuscan Sun, etc. Very Disappointed to see nothing more recent.

Jim

We have made several trans Atlantic voyages on the Millennium and Constellation, and have seen fairly recent releases of motion pictures in the cinema. They will usually have a recently released film in the main showroom on one or two afternoons. The enrichment programs had some very interesting lecturers, with a good variety of subject matter. We found we really enjoyed the large number of sea days, and always found enough activities to keep us entertained. Sure love those TAs, but the problems with the air travel have put them on the back burner for us.

Petert

Archived