Summit 7203

gunner22a

• 3 weeks later...

Hello there. Same type of question for me. I have booked rm#8168 on Summit Panorama deck and am wondering if any problems with being so aft?? Any help would be appreciated. We also have a courtesy hold on a Royal reservation-for rm#8018 on the Vision. This is mid ship and nicely sized. Which is the better?? Thanks so much!

My DH and I sailed on Summit this past April. We were in an aft cabin on panorama deck. We loved it however, aft cabins are not for everyone. The wake of the ship makes more noise as compared to a side balcony cabin. Also, you better like music. Just above you every evening to about midnight there was live music at the aft bar. You will hear it from your balcony.

We enjoyed this very much, in fact we were able to dance on the balcony, which I might add is quite large in the aft cabins. We would take an aft cabin again in a heartbeat. If we can't get an aft cabin we prefer being somewhere towards the back of a ship.

You will really enjoy the Summit. ;)

luv2cruisealot

I don't think the music will bother your children. You cannot hear it inside the cabin. I would hate for you to give up such a nice location. I really enjoyed it, of course it was my type of music.

Whatever you decide just know, that you will enjoy the Summit.

We've just come back from Summit and were in Aft FV8183. It's a great cabin, and great location especially with childern. You don't hear the wake or the music from inside the cabin, and even outside the music is not overpowering.

Lots of room and privacy partition works well. Balcony is huge with chairs and loungers and is probably safer for childern than balconies on the side.

A great choice - hope you enjoy it.

Archived