Cost of Children on Excursions/NCL

gagirl789

I have been on several NCL cruises and loved each one! We are going on a cruise with several other ppl so we are considering taking a Carnival cruise. One of the benefits is that on certain excursions children under 3 are free (if a child does not take up a seat and on beach excursions the child is free) per the Carnival website. We are mainly interested in doing beach excursions. Does anyone have any experience taking a child under 3 to one of these on NCL? Were they free or reduce price possibly? We were very surprised to see that certain excursions were free for the wee ones!

I can't tell you about three year olds since my daughter is older now, but I know that when checking excursions for our family on NCL, almost all excursions that allow children have a reduced rate for them. I think it will depend on the tour, what is included, and how the supplier charges. If you're already booked, you can register online at their website and pull up your reservation and check the available excursions and all of the information should be there, including pricing. :)

When we went in Jan. our DS was 15 months & we did a beach excursion & there was no charge for him. They gave us an excursion ticket for him, but when we went through the line to board the tender to the beach, the security personnel took his ticket so we would not be charged for it. You can call (1.866.625.1167) the shore excursion dept. & they should be able to tell you whether or not there will be a charge.

Archived