AMA Amadagio Heartland Cruise Sept 25?

eadien7

I hope that you find someone here going on the same cruise as you are as it is so much more fun to share the upcoming experience.

My DH and I are booked on the Christmas Markets cruise in December and so far I haven't found anyone here going on the same cruise as us. We are very excited and I continue to check out all the posts to read about others experiences.

Happy Cruising to You!!

:)

I hope that you find someone here going on the same cruise as you are as it is so much more fun to share the upcoming experience.

My DH and I are booked on the Christmas Markets cruise in December and so far I haven't found anyone here going on the same cruise as us. We are very excited and I continue to check out all the posts to read about others experiences.

Happy Cruising to You!!

:)

Cherie - My wife and I will be on this cruise also. It's our third cruise with AMAWaterways and our second Christmas Markets cruise.

WIT

Cherie - My wife and I will be on this cruise also. It's our third cruise with AMAWaterways and our second Christmas Markets cruise.

WIT

That's great to hear WIT. I thought you might be going on the same cruise but a different ship than us. We are really looking forward to it and are counting the days.

:) Cherie

We are going to the Christmas markets. We leave Cleveland ,Ohio on Thanksgiving Day. It is the second time we have taken the Christmas Market cruise. Sounds like we will be a week ahead of you. We begin in Prague and end in Budapest.

• 2 weeks later...

We will be taking a cruise on the Amadagio, but we are doing something we have never done before. We will be flying from Phoenix to Newark on Wednesday. Then on Thursday we will be embarking on the Queen Mary 2 to cruise from Brooklyn to Southampton. We will lose three hours Wednesday, but on the Transatlantic cruise we will lose an hour a day for five days, and then lose another hour flying from Heathrow to Prague on the sixth day (after we disembark). By doing it that way, we lose nine hours in seven days rather than all in one day and the time zone changes shouldn't affect us too much.

When I scheduled the Amadagio cruise, I asked our TA to find out the Prague hotel where we would be staying. We will stay there, at the President Prague Hotel, two nights before the Amadagio group gets in and hopefully we won’t even have to change rooms. Meanwhile we will have an extra day for sightseeing.

The schedule worked out where we are able to stay in London two days after the Amadagio cruise tour, and then cruise back on the Queen Mary 2 to Brooklyn.

Bill

We will be taking a cruise on the Amadagio, but we are doing something we have never done before. We will be flying from Phoenix to Newark on Wednesday. Then on Thursday we will be embarking on the Queen Mary 2 to cruise from Brooklyn to Southampton. We will lose three hours Wednesday, but on the Transatlantic cruise we will lose an hour a day for five days, and then lose another hour flying from Heathrow to Prague on the sixth day (after we disembark). By doing it that way, we lose nine hours in seven days rather than all in one day and the time zone changes shouldn't affect us too much.

When I scheduled the Amadagio cruise, I asked our TA to find out the Prague hotel where we would be staying. We will stay there, at the President Prague Hotel, two nights before the Amadagio group gets in and hopefully we won’t even have to change rooms. Meanwhile we will have an extra day for sightseeing.

The schedule worked out where we are able to stay in London two days after the Amadagio cruise tour, and then cruise back on the Queen Mary 2 to Brooklyn.

Bill

Hi Bill,

You get my vote for most creative itinerary. What a trip! I think you'll enjoy the President in Prague. One question--how are you traveling from Paris to London? Are you taking the Chunnel or flying? We've never used the Chunnel but what a fantastic addition that might be on this trip. I can tell by your signature that you are not home often. Have a great trip.

Bill

• 5 weeks later...

Archived