Diamond Tripple Question

MikeDMess

Your travel agent is correct. Not sure if possible or not but the bed configuration(s) once you did this would be awkward.

I was just on the Diamond and had a triple with a balcony. Also, pick up your phone and call the (800) Princess number yourself and pretend you are booking on your own and ask the question(s). I am sure you will get the answer(s) to your question(s).

Good luck!

if the third person uses the bunkbed, it'll be difficult to manuver around the room with the bunk bed down and the twin beds together.

It's not impossible, but it's just inconvenient for all to walk around the room as well as getting on and off the bunk bed. But if you insist on it, your room steward will put the beds together for you.

My sister had a 4-person room, but she had the room steward put the twin beds together so she can sleep on the larger bed with her 2YO and her DH slept on the bunk bed. The space between the wall and the larger bed was occupied by a crib (for her 6M old). Her room is a little cramped, but it wasn't too bad.

Archived