Help me pick free hotel stay...

man3fan

I have free hotel stay with my triprewards and can stay free the night before our cruise. We are renting a car from Avis, so some distance doesn't matter(we will be up and on the road waiting at the buttcrack of dawn). I am scared I will reserve the worst hotel on the list!!! We are not arriving in Orlando until 2PM.(So beach is not neccessary)

Here are our choices:

Cocoa Beach- DAYS INN

Cocoa Area-RAMADA, DAYS INN-EXPO, SUPER 8

Satellite Beach-DAYS INN

Kennedy Space- RAMADA

Titusville- DAYS INN

Melbourne-SUPER 8

Thanks for your input, Need to rest well the night before CRUISE!!!!!

I would suggest that you check out Tripadvisor.com and read some of the reviews for each hotel. Then, after narrowing your choices, come back and ask specific questions about one or two of the hotels. If I remember correctly, then I don't think the Ramadas in Florida get high marks on this board.

All of these choices have some bad reviews, thats why I was asking, hoping someone had stayed at one that may be better than the other. Some people are a whole lot picker than others!!

But thanks for the reply!!!

We stayed at the Cocoa Beach Days Inn in 2001. If I remember correctly it is across the street from the beach. The location was good, right in the heart of the beach area. We were within 10-15 minutes of the cruise ship pier. It was definitely an older property. However, I do remember that it was clean and didn't feel like a "roach motel." It felt like an older beach motel (if you've ever stayed in one you know what I am describing). Unless they've done a huge remodel don't expect anything fancy or new. I would stay there again if the price was right. I hope this helps.

Archived