Finding a TA to take over my onboard booking

ustal

I know asking about TAs is a little bit sensitive here, but I'm kinda stuck, so I hope I won't get in too much trouble!

I recently cruised with Celebrity, loved it, and booked my next cruise while still onboard. Because I'm a European customer, I didn't make a deposit while onboard - I have to find a travel agent to take the booking, and make the deposit to them.

I have to do this by August 5th, and I'm emigrating (from Ireland to Switzerland) on July 27th. So obviously there's a bit of chaos all 'round!

If you're a TA who can take on a Celebrity booking from someone living in Switzerland, I'd love to hear from you. I don't mind where you're located, but you do get bonus points if you're happy to work via email, or at least phone - fax is annoying, and only my mum gets letters on real paper :D

If you're a European customer who has managed to convert an onboard booking to a simple DIY-web-booking without losing the OBC, I'd also be interested in hearing how you did it.

Thanks guys!

Noirin

Unfortunately our Community Guidelines do not permit solicitations for, or by, travel agents on the Cruise Critic Message Boards.

However, there are two resources on cruise critic that you may find useful in your research:

Cruises, Travel Agenst and the Age of the Internet

Finding a Cruise Travel Agent

Archived