How to get to Medano beach?

39august

When in Cabo a few years ago, we did a whale watching tour and then walked around the marina area. I don't remember seeing any indication of a beach near the marina. So how do we get to Medano beach from the tender area, please?

http://www.loscabosguide.com/maps/cslmap.htm

Check out this map of Cabo - you can keep walking around the marina and get to the beach - but it's usually hot in Cabo and it seems like it would be cooler and a lot more fun to take a water taxi. We haven't been to the beach in Cabo -it's usually my shopping port. (okay, they all are my shopping ports - but Cabo more than others)

You can go by water taxi which would be about $3/pp each way. You will have to get off the boat and then back on in a foot or 2 of water which can be difficult for some.

You can take a regular taxi which would be about $10 total each way.

You can walk all the way around the marina and then over to Medano Beach. I would say this would take at least 30 minutes, maybe more. The benefit of this though would be that you could stop at some shops or restaurants or bars along the way and see a little of Cabo.

Have fun in our favorite port!

Archived