Hotels near Anchorage train station

COJOMAY

We stayed at the Hilton because it had air conditioning. It is downtown and we could see the train depot from our room. We did walk down that way and it was not too far but if you want to walk to it with all your luggage, that might be a challenge.

Price-wise the hotel was expensive but I wanted a/c. The Captain Cook was close in price and is not air conditioned.

I would stay at the Hilton again. And regarding eating - we LOVED Simon and Seafort's - the bar area has a great view.

The answer you read and quoted was in regards to hotel rooms. But to answer your question, I don't know the answer. This year with prices of fuel going off the scale. Janice

Hi Janice,

Thank you for your reply. Since you had insight into lodging fares, I just thought you may have some with airfares as well. Even if fuel comes down in price, I don't see the airfares coming down when the industry is hurting so badly. Even with the higher fares, it'll take a while for airlines to turn a profit.

So I'll get my tickets today.

Bruce

Archived