Money Bar

Jeanine&Jim

Has Anyone gone to the Money Bar in Cozumel. Used to be Dzul Ha or is near Dzul Ha. Reports say there is good snorkeling off the beach and a small restaurant there. If anyone has been there, how much was the taxi and was it a nice spot? Was it crowded? Is there parasailing? Any help would be great. Jeanine

Has Anyone gone to the Money Bar in Cozumel. Used to be Dzul Ha or is near Dzul Ha. Reports say there is good snorkeling off the beach and a small restaurant there. If anyone has been there, how much was the taxi and was it a nice spot? Was it crowded? Is there parasailing? Any help would be great. Jeanine

We drove by it, they built a new building and looks very nice. Our guide said that the owners are going to build condos on the property so I'm sure alot will change in the future, most say its one of the best places to shore snorkel.

Yeah, the owners want to build condos on the other side of the road, and have been attempting to force Palmar into selling their land. The Money Bar is using some very unsavory tactics to force Palmar to want to leave.

We have gone to Channukaab Park 2 times we've stop at Cozumel and enjoy the snorkelling there but wanted to try someplace else. But I am not sure we should support "unsavory business". How did you find this out? Could you be more specific?

Does anyone have any other shore snorkelling ideas in Cozumel?

We have gone to Channukaab Park 2 times we've stop at Cozumel and enjoy the snorkelling there but wanted to try someplace else. But I am not sure we should support "unsavory business". How did you find this out? Could you be more specific?

Does anyone have any other shore snorkelling ideas in Cozumel?

The next door neighbor is Palmar, and they have a beautiful butterfly farm, but the money bar installed a huge generator, and runs it, very close to the farm (even though they have plenty of other places where they could have put it). Now the butterflies who have not died are all leaving, and Palmar has lost excursion business, because the money bar has used predatory "loss leader" tactics to take the cruise business away. :(

Sounds like sour grapes from a neighbor to me. Is any of this substantiated?

That is so terrible! They must be the ones Sherry was talking about! Is there anyway to stop them?

Its all real, however they have a right within codes to place what ever they like on thier property. Now backing up I think Sherry and her businesses are great, but there is a different way to handle this than a public post IMHO.

Its all real, however they have a right within codes to place what ever they like on thier property. Now backing up I think Sherry and her businesses are great, but there is a different way to handle this than a public post IMHO.

Point taken! Click here: http://www.cozumelinsider.com/Beaches

Then, select either PalMar Estate Beach Club or Dzul Ha Beach Club.

This is a tragic situation!! :mad:

Point taken! Click here: http://www.cozumelinsider.com/Beaches

Then, select either PalMar Estate Beach Club or Dzul Ha Beach Club.

This is a tragic situation!! :mad:

Wow, I did not know she closed the resort. I do know US investors are looking at international opportunities, and as I mentioned to BruceR Cozumel will be an entirely different place in less than 5 yrs. Now that i think back there has been a problem between the two property owners for a long time (year or two?) Any way its a sad to see that happen to such a nice person.

Archived