Island Tour, Fun at the Beach, Volcano, which one?

Jello27

I have done a fair bit of research and only now have I seen anything about Serenity Tours. I just emailed them asking about their zipline/aerial tram tour. Seems a better price than the ship tour at $149 per person.

Would you mind sharing the price quote you have gotten from Serenity Tours for the zipline/aerial tram from the cruise dock? Does their tour include both the tram and zip lines?

Thank you

Would you mind sharing the price quote you have gotten from Serenity Tours for the zipline/aerial tram from the cruise dock? Does their tour include both the tram and zip lines?

Thank you

Flowers,

You can just call them up toll free at 1 866 766 0794, or browse their web site for further information.

I did recently book this for $117 US per person. They will pick us up at the dock at 0830 and plan to be ahead of the cruise ship tours. It includes zipline and gondola and, of course, transportation there and back. They did say that the gondola only starts running at 0900, so even if you are ahead of cruise ship excursion, they would only go with a full gondola, is my understanding. Nevertheless, it is a lot less expensive thant the $159 for cruise ship excursion.

I did recently book this for $117 US per person. They will pick us up at the dock at 0830 and plan to be ahead of the cruise ship tours. It includes zipline and gondola and, of course, transportation there and back. They did say that the gondola only starts running at 0900, so even if you are ahead of cruise ship excursion, they would only go with a full gondola, is my understanding. Nevertheless, it is a lot less expensive thant the $159 for cruise ship excursion.

I can justify to the cruise crowds story. Even when we did our ziplines with Serenity we were the first persons to get there and that made it easier for us. After ziping we saw a back up of cruise passengers waiting in line to get on. We even had enough time to enjoy a relaxing day at the beach and a bit of sight seeing. I can't stop thanking SERENITY for such a fabulous day.

Thank you so much for the details.

I can justify to the cruise crowds story. Even when we did our ziplines with Serenity we were the first persons to get there and that made it easier for us. After ziping we saw a back up of cruise passengers waiting in line to get on. We even had enough time to enjoy a relaxing day at the beach and a bit of sight seeing. I can't stop thanking SERENITY for such a fabulous day.

Hi Sailingaway,

Which of the zip line tours in St.Lucia did you go to with Serenity?

• 1 month later...

Hi again berkyvdr,

Hope you enjoyed your cruise.

How did the zipline and gondola tour in St.Lucia end up working out for you?

Can you tell me what the drive time was to the site, from the cruise ship dock?

Thanks in advance

• 1 month later...

Hi all, I have read quite a bit on this forum about Serenity Tours. They seem to be a great team as well as Cosol Tours and others. We are looking for help choosing an excursion. I know everyone have different experiences doing tours like Ziplines,Island tours,beach tours etc. What would you recommend as a must do excursion for St.lucia? Thanks much.

Archived