How can I book a cabana on-line from Carnival?

hatchetjack5

Is that why they call Carnival the K Mart cruise line? :eek: :eek:

dontknow.gif I have heard that company call "Carivore" however.

Still, I've heard there food has markedly improved and I'd consider a Carnival cruise if it had the right itinerary.

dontknow.gif I have heard that company call "Carivore" however.

Still, I've heard there food has markedly improved and I'd consider a Carnival cruise if it had the right itinerary.

I sailed them in the late 90's. Would sail them again. HAL surpasses them in every aspect of the cruise experience. I guess I got spoiled pretty quickly.

I am a two time carnival cruiser and if being the KMart of the cruise line means it affordable I think they will be just happy with title. Affordable means the average working man can cruise just like the well to do can. I only booked with RCCL this time because of the itinirary for when I could go. From what I hear on here that Carnival has better food than RCCL. I just hate to see Carnival being bashed just because the average working person can afford to cruise on it. Thank You Carnival is all I can say.

I enjoyed my Carnival cruises, and wouldn't hesitate to sail them again. However, after one HAL cruise, there's no going back. They can call it whatever they want, after all, the same company (Carnival Corp.)owns most of the cruise lines.

I am a two time carnival cruiser and if being the KMart of the cruise line means it affordable I think they will be just happy with title. Affordable means the average working man can cruise just like the well to do can. I only booked with RCCL this time because of the itinirary for when I could go. From what I hear on here that Carnival has better food than RCCL. I just hate to see Carnival being bashed just because the average working person can afford to cruise on it. Thank You Carnival is all I can say.

???? I certain wouldn't look down on Carnival just because of their cruise prices. It is just that the whole atmosphere on their ships is less than appealing to me than some of the other cruise lines, such as HAL for example.

You can sail for nearly the same price on RCI or HCL as you can on Carnival BTW.

As for "average working person", I'd have to say that I'd be included in that demographic.

Archived