Contact Information About The Sky 7/21

HappyTRIPs

I just wanted to let you know that I got the NCL mail today. It basically apologized for the trouble we went through and offered us the credit we already knew about through our PCC. Basically 20% of what we paid had been offered as future cruise credit to everyone but they increased it for us to 50%. So, in total we were given $508 in future cruise credit plus the onboard credit that we got on the Sky. I think that was fair. I think they addressed the issue and I will definately sail on NCL again. :)

I took your advice but my PCC did not see any credit on my number -account yet. I will call again to ask about my issues. Glad you had a good outcome. I know you have good plans for the credit and hope you enjoy this next one. We will be in Miami again this October.

I called about no reply to my concerns--I was told they were behind on this due to the volumn of reports. The person said "you know this was no small concern and there were several reports". There are persons assigned to problem issues related to the Sky. I was told I should hear this week. On the bright side I hear things are looking up and improvements are underway on the Sky. I really wish we were not on the first experiment without a deep discount or partial refund.:confused:

Balckersby18== Yes I was told the letter is on the way. I think it was a cruise credit for me and one for my daughter. The amount is unknown. I need to see what comes. I may need to call again if nothing by Mon. I think you and others had more issues but I was not pleased and expect a reply.

Sorry I miss read--Blackersby18---I need dyslexsia glasses;)

LOL, no problem! :D But you may want to put on your glasses again, it's Blackerbys17, :p . Don't feel bad, everybody gets it wrong! :)

As for your credit, I would call Customer Relations tomorrow morning. Ask them when they sent out your letter, they were able to tell me when I called. Good luck!

Archived